Dear Valued Customer,
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Closed Sunday Temporarily
Small businesses are the soul of every community across the globe. Many of you own or work in a small business…and even more of you support your local community’s small businesses each day. And right now, our communities are facing hardship. In these stressful times, find time to enjoy the things that really matter, such as spending time with your family. We at The Mad Hatter love our community and promise to keep providing the services and products your family needs using our best practices and guidelines. Your continued support means more than you’ll ever know.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS:
- Social distancing during regularly scheduled services: All our employees will practice safe social distancing from customers and other team members. We love our customers, however, we will refrain from shaking hands at this time.
- Commitment to Good Hygiene: All our team members will perform frequent hand-washing throughout the day, will utilize gloves during the service and will avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Daily monitoring of employee’s health status: As an ongoing practice, employees are directed to not come into work if they exhibit any symptoms. All Mad Hatter employees understand the importance of this crisis.
- Retail Store: At our retail store, Touch Points such as doors or handles for entrances are cleaned and sanitized frequently during the day.
We greatly appreciate your patronage and support!
The Mad Hatter