Dryer Vent Cleaning & Inspection in Avondale Estates, GA
Schedule Your Dryer Vent Cleaning In Avondale Estates, Georgia
According to the National Fire Protection Association, there were estimated to be 13,820 home structure fires per year between 2014 and 2018, in which dryers were involved in the ignition. Of these dryer fires, 32 percent were caused by unclean and unmaintained machines.
A professional dryer vent cleaning by The Mad Hatter will allow your dryer to work at maximum performance. This will have direct benefits on your energy bill and the effectiveness of every drying cycle. Contact us to schedule your dryer vent cleaning service in Avondale Estates, Georgia.
Benefits of Having Your Dryer Vents Professionally Cleaned
When you schedule your dryer vent cleaning in Avondale Estates, Georgia, with The Mad Hatter, a trained technician will arrive ready to work for you. They will thoroughly inspect your appliance and take the following steps to clean your dryer vent properly. Our professional dryer vent cleanings can provide the following benefits for your home.
Reduces the Risk of a Dryer Fire
The chance of a dryer fire reduces drastically when your machine can properly exhaust warm air through its vent. If your vent is clogged with lint, there is a higher chance of a spark or ember-catching flame.
Reduces Energy Use and Lowers Monthly Utility Bills
Your machine will run more efficiently when properly ventilated and use less energy. You will see the savings on your monthly electric or gas bills.
Reduces Wear and Tear on Your Dryer
Dryers that operate efficiently will not overwork themselves. This can help extend the lifespan of your appliance.
Allows for Faster Drying Times
More efficient machines mean more efficient laundry days.
Reduces Amount of Lint Left On Clothes
Clogged dryer vents are what cause lint to go back into your machine. Rather than being sucked away, they are forced back where they came when airflow can’t properly travel through your vent. A clean vent will leave less lint on your clothing after a cycle is finished.
Increases The Life Of Your Clothing
Your machines won’t overheat as much, which will help keep your clothes looking and feeling fresh.
Why Dryer Vent Cleanings Are An Essential Service
The leading cause of dryer fires is lack of maintenance. Lint buildup in your vent will cause insufficient airflow and force your machine to work harder than necessary. Lint is also a highly flammable material, making your machines more susceptible to catching fire when left unserviced.
Causes For Dryer Fires
- Failure of mechanical and/or electrical parts within the dryer
- Improper materials placed in the dryer
- Insufficient airflow as a result of improper installation
Warning Signs For Dryer Fires
- Your laundry room overheats when the dryer is in use.
- Your clothes take longer than normal to dry.
- Your clothes feel excessively hot after the finished drying cycle.
- Your clothes have a slightly burnt smell to them.
- The vent hood flap doesn’t open properly.