Gas Log Installation in Lawrenceville, GA
Professional Gas Log Installation In Lawrenceville, Georgia
The Mad Hatter is the premier chimney and fireplace service company in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We offer professional gas log installation with many options to choose from. Each gas log system has specific clearance specifications and requirements for installation. You can’t just fit the largest gas logs possible inside your fireplace. Safety clearances must be met so that enough air space is available for the burner to operate safely. Our gas log service technicians can help you determine what size gas logs your fireplace can hold and answer any questions you may have. Contact us below to get started!
Step By Step Guide To Buying Gas Logs
Step 1 – Choose Your Venting Option
Vented Gas Logs
- Most realistic and natural-looking flame
- Must be installed in a fully functioning wood-burning fireplace.
- Radiant heat delivers warmth into the room, similar to burning wood.
- Produces some soot when the flame touches the log.
Vent-Free Gas Logs
- Delivers more heat inside your home.
- Must be installed in a fireplace approved for a vent-free log set.
- Installation is subject to state and local codes. Some areas do not allow vent-free.
Step 2 – Determine The Size Of Your Logs
This simple measuring process will help you choose the size you need.
- Measure the front width of your fireplace.
- Measure the width at the back of your fireplace.
- Measure the depth from the front to the back of your fireplace.
- Measure the height from the top to the bottom of the front of your fireplace.
- Measure the height from the top to the bottom of the back of your fireplace.